First, make sure you've followed the steps to connect your social media accounts.
Per Instagram's latest update, both Facebook pages and Instagram accounts must be connected and authorized through Facebook. This also means that your professional Instagram account must be connected to a Facebook page.
If you're still having trouble connecting your Facebook page or professional Instagram account, there may be an issue with your permissions on Facebook. To fix this, follow these steps:
- Go into your Perlu Account Settings
- Click "Connect Social Accounts"
- Disconnect all Facebook and Instagram accounts from your Perlu profile by clicking the "X"s next to each account.
- On a desktop computer, go into your Facebook settings (click the down arrow at the far right of the top menu).
- Click "Business Integrations" in the left menu
- Check the box next to "Perlu Pages" and click the blue button to remove access
- Go back to your Perlu account settings and reconnect your Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Still having trouble? Email Danielle at email@example.com.
Please sign in to leave a comment.