When you're logged into a Pack, occasionally some of the Collab icons that you see are 'grayed out' and you can't click on them. That is because you are not eligible to participate in the Collab based on the qualifications that the Collab owner created, or the Collab has expired and is not accepting new partners.
Articles in this section
- How can I withdraw from a Collab?
- How do I see the outcome of my Collab?
- How do I make a payment to a Collab partner?
- How do I receive payment for my Collab?
- What's a Perlu Collab?
- Why should I do a Perlu Collab?
- Why are some of the Collabs grayed out?
- How many Collabs can I create?
- How can I increase the visibility of my Collab?
- Can I create a Collab to just work with a few people?
Please sign in to leave a comment.