Packs are at the core how you collaborate with other Perlu users.
Perlu Collaborations provide an organized way to let the Perlu community know you are in need of help, information, or partnership. Much like a “help wanted” sign, Perlu Collaborations allow you define your projects and connect you with qualified members of the community to work with.
When you create a Collaboration on Perlu, you select a target Pack for the Collaboration. In this way, Packs let you target your Collaboration those you believe are most qualified or most likely to be interested in working with you.
So, for Collaboration purposes, you can create Packs with other users who may be interested in:
- Publishing your content to their audiences
- Trading or cross-posting content with you
- Co-authoring an article with you
- Working with you on a special project
- Providing advice for you
- Providing ideas for new content
You can also create packs to let other Perlu users you are available for collaboration. So you can create packs with:
- Brands you are interested in working with: sampling products, providing expertise, writing reviews, attending events, developing custom content, becoming an affiliate partner, etc.
- Influencers you are interested in working with: publishing their content to your audience, providing custom content, etc.