Packs are, at the core, how you collaborate with other Perlu users.
Perlu Collabs provide an organized way to let the Perlu community know you are in need of help, information, or a partnership. Similar to a “help wanted” sign, Perlu Collabs allow you to define your projects and connect with qualified members of the community.
Packs let you target your Collab to those who you believe are the most qualified or most likely to be interested in working with you. When you're publishing a Collab, you can choose to share it with just one Pack or many!
If you'd like to target a specific group of influencers for your Collab, you can create Packs with other users who may be interested in:
- Publishing your content to their audiences
- Trading or cross-posting content with you
- Co-authoring an article with you
- Working with you on a special project
- Providing advice for you
- Providing ideas for new content
You can also create Packs to let other Perlu users you are available for collaboration. In these Packs, you should include:
- Brands you are interested in working with: sampling products, providing expertise, writing reviews, attending events, developing custom content, becoming an affiliate partner, etc.
- Influencers you are interested in working with: publishing their content to your audience, providing custom content, etc.
To learn more, check out this blog post, which outlines how you can uncover cool content collaboration opportunities using Perlu Packs.